Hot Tub Safety Rules
• Shower with soap and water before you come in.
• Enter and exit the Hot Tub slowly.
• Please no jumping or diving.
• Do not bring glass in or near Hot Tub.
• Do not use alcohol, narcotics, or medications.
• Elderly persons must consult doctor before use.
• Pregnant women should consult doctor before
• Children must be supervised by an adult.
• Do not enter if temperature is over 104°
• Limit your soak to 15 minutes, and cool off
• Anyone with heart disease, diabetes, high or
low blood pressure or any serious illness should
consult with doctor before entering the Hot Tub.
• Please replace Spa cover after each use.
• Please do not sit or lie down on the cover.
• Please turn off high jets after use.
• Please do not use soaps or oils in Spa.